AXA has announced that it has completed the acquisition of Laya Healthcare Limited (“Laya”).
Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. has announced the acquisition of Washington, D.C.-based Clements Worldwide. Terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
Premier Choice Healthcare, Brown & Brown’s UK based health insurance hub has acquired South Eastern intermediary, ‘Healthcover Ltd’.
It is the tenth deal for PCH since becoming part of Brown & Brown Europe in August 2020. This transaction continues the growth which PCH has seen under the leadership of Stephen Hough, PCH’s managing director.
Aviva has announced the acquisition of AIG Life Limited from Corebridge Financial, Inc., a quoted subsidiary of American International Group, Inc., for consideration of £460m.
AXA has announced that it has entered into an agreement to acquire Laya Healthcare Limited (“Laya”) from Corebridge Financial Inc., a subsidiary of AIG.
AXA has announced that it has completed the acquisition of Groupe Assurances du Crédit Mutuel España (“GACM España”).
- September Passenger Demand Provides Solid End to Third Quarter
- AXA and UMP Announce Strategic Partnership Introducing Inaugural Outpatient Clinic Services to Fulfil the Medical Needs Of Hong Kong Residents
- Bupa Egypt Expands Its Healthcare Services to Meet Local Individual Needs
- Pacific Prime Releases the State of Health Insurance Report 2023
- AXA completes the acquisition of Laya Healthcare Limited
- Now Health International Becomes Preferred Health Insurance Provider for Cavendish Health Group
- Tuman Global Solutions Announces Modular IPMI Plan
- Trawick International Partners with Starr Insurance to Launch Three New Travel Insurance Policies
- Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. Acquires Clements Worldwide
- Premier Choice Healthcare Acquires Healthcover Ltd to Boost iPMI Presence