Cigna Healthcare, International Health, has announced the launch of a new, customized health benefits plan aimed at supporting the health and vitality of globally mobile people aged 60 and older.
- Bespoke solution designed to meet growing consumer demand for international health coverage
- Includes full cancer coverage and benefits to support health and well-being across all areas of life
- Includes optional outpatient cover for certain chronic conditions, including type 2 diabetes and arthritis
The ‘Cigna Global plan for Seniors’ is designed to meet growing consumer demand and supports new Cigna Healthcare research forecasting that the market is expected to reach 450,000 people by 2025.
Ross Walker, Chief Commercial Officer for Cigna Global Individual Health, said, “We constantly challenge ourselves to help people live healthier, fuller lives at every stage of life. This health plan is customised for globally mobile seniors, it is affordable, and packed with health and well-being benefits to help people enjoy life wherever it takes them.”
In addition to a range of health, well-being, and preventive care services, the ‘Cigna Global plan for Seniors’ provides essential coverage for hospital stays, inpatient and outpatient mental health treatment, and vaccinations. Medical and pharmacy care for hypertension, type 2 diabetes, glaucoma, arthritis, joint or back pain, and osteoporosis/osteopenia can also be included. There is no age limit, ensuring people are covered for as long as needed. Key benefits also include:
- Mental health support including up to 20 face-to-face counselling sessions and access to mindfulness coaches and Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) psychologists.
- Lifestyle support such as access to personal trainers and qualified coaches for help with weight management, healthy eating, physical activity, sleep, stress management and tobacco cessation.
- Full cancer care support including testing, diagnosis, and treatment, rehabilitation, outpatient drugs, and costs towards some consumer products (e.g., wig, headband, mastectomy bra).
For more information visit: International Health Insurance for Seniors | Cigna Healthcare (cignaglobal.com)